This week, we happily settled into our second meeting of C.U.P.S.- Coffee Under Pretense of School. The meeting was called to order around roughly 8:47. Attendees were:
- Perpetual Hostess Anne Miller
- Refreshment Director Traci Glasscock
- Arts and Crafts Coordinator/Secretary Mary Pluhar
- Chief of Staff Gwen Miller
- The menu consisted of French Roast Coffee and Peach Scones with Cream.
- "How to Make Your Own Valentines with Supplies Rivaling that of a Preschool" was the program. (It should be noted here that when the Art Coordinator's young hoodlum saw what was being loaded into the car for the grown-ups, she proclaimed, "Mommy, I want to go to YOUR preschool!!")
- It was resolved that, whereas Mary is attempting to sell products as a rep for Creative Memories , and whereas, she is having a hard time telling anyone she is a purveyor of goods, and whereas catalogs of the products nearly needed to be wrestled from her...be it resolved that other CUPS members will advertise for her!
- Our next meeting is scheduled at the same time and place next week!