Friday, April 17, 2009

For Further Clarification

A few of you have raised (no pun intended) some questions about the bread pic below. Although we do bake bread at this house on occasion.....the picture below is definitely referring to a figurative "bun in the oven." But Anne is hoping that it is more cinnamon roll sized than large loaf variety by the end of the 9 months....metaphorically speaking! Due date is right around Thanksgiving. :) We'd have waited a little longer to tell, but since the lady of the house is frequently seen buying pickles, green olives and ice cream at Ryan's Grocery, suffering from frequent "flu" and mad that her pants don't fit right, it was only a matter of time before our dear readers got suspicious......

8 comments:

  1. WHOO HOO Anne & Eric...this is so exciting!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
    It must be in some water somewhere ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever way to announce, BTW. It took me bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help it, I keep seeing that scene from Bambi......"She's Twitterpated!!!! It's Spring, it's spring!!!" Though I may question your sanity a bit (a right I reserve as your sister), I'm SO excited to be an aunty again! I can't wait to see you guys Mother's Day so I can admire your bun. :o) Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I drank that water too! Congratulations! By the way you two are going you'll pass right by me and my three(how many are you planning?) Love you Anne and I'm sending you some no nausea prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congradulations Miller Family! Your due two months after us! Send love and prayers your way!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Send you one the other day but it came back. As Nana, I could not be more delighted!!!! What did you guys do, celebrate my departure????
    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Praying for an easy pregnancy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne and Eric... That is awesome! How exciting!! Hope all is smooth sailing for you this time around. Gwen is so beautiful how could you not go to baking more buns?

    ReplyDelete