Monday, August 10, 2009

Pictures for Papa

Hi Papa,
We finally got everything figured out so you could see what I have been up to out here.


Love,

Gwennie

KC showed me her garden and even paraded her pet ducks by to see me


Meanwhile, Mark kept me busy with more toys than I knew could exist at once


When I got to Stevensville, they hired me on as extra security for the Pork Board's catering trailer


I fit right in with my pig!

Sam really liked playing with me when he wasn't working (AND I got fed at the same time)


Manda let me drink some of her tea to show off my new straw skills (she and Mama didn't sleep much that night..I know that because I was up watching them) I really like my honorary Auntie!

In Lewiston, we met up with more of Mama's roomies from Spotswood house. I liked Tiff's little boy best and wish Darbie could have come too.

They tried to get a picture with everyone looking but I just couldn't help myself...the grass was so much greener than at home. I had to check it out more closely.

When we got to the ranch that night, my Marnie bathed me and I got water everywhere.


More pictures soon!







3 comments:

  1. Hey! It looks like you are having a BALL! Glad to see all the fun, and the friends and family.

    We miss you, here in Eastern Montana, but look forward to hearing more stories of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Gwennie . . . your Nana is so pleased you are having a wonderful trip!!! Thank Mommy, please, for the most welcome photos I was having withdrawal symptoms!! What a lucky little girl to have some many people crazy about you!!!

    Keep the post and the photos in the 'air'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwennie,
    Tell Mommy that we are missing both of you! I made sure your Daddy survived the Fair! I for one am glad it is over for another year! We had lots of rain and wind last night and it was pretty cool today! Maybe too cool for sweet little girls~although if you were a little older...you would have enjoyed all the MUD!
    Can't wait to see you and mommy!
    (I believe there is a Fluffy Coffee Pie in the freezer to share with MOMMY!)

    ReplyDelete