Thursday, September 17, 2009

Speedy Gonzales Goes Fishing: Weekend Part 2



Above: The sneer is due to really BADLY wanting the cookies that the two pregnant ladies are eating in front of her (she got one...so it worked)



Post auction and wedding, the Miller crew got together with John and Marisa for some fishing down at the lake. Gwen got to be much more involved this time...thanks to a little help from John (no fishies were harmed during the filming of this moment, nor after)! Enjoy pics of "Speedy Gonzales" on her outing.......







Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. That hat is the BOMB!!! And she wears it with great panache....

    What a nice way to end the weekend. Were you just terrified to take Marisa fishing, considering she's due any minute? I remember when I was pregnant with Angus that Rod didn't really want me on the boat (38 weeks pregnant) and when I started looking a little uncomfortable, I was taken to shore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of Gwen's hat!! I love ladybugs! It does look better on her than it would on me though! Too bad for me. She looks so grown up in jeans and a jacket! My goodness, slow down Gwen. I can't wait to see her again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures of a wonderful weekend. I love Miss Gwennies hat! She looks so much like Grandma Nan in it!
    Let me know when you are heading to the lake again. I think I can use a little time away from the house and reality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! The pic of the 2 of them and the fish is tooooo cute! They are such good pals. She'll have a pole in her hand next summer! (she'll have to since we'll have 2 other munchkins to attend to!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, kids, the previous ladies have said it ALL. Isn't she the most perfect grandbaby!! So glad another Miller is into HATS!! And to see her standing up!! Your photos make my day again and again!! Keep 'em comin'!!

    ReplyDelete