Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Induction + 24 hours 55 min

Well, What a night,

Please Welcome........
Gwendolyn Ray Miller
7 pounds 11 oz to our family........
She was born at 6.55 September 24th 2008 in Miles City, Montana

We apologize to everyone for the long delay in post...to put it mildly we had a long night.

Anne started with migraines around 7pm last night and was given several does of drugs to try and relieve the pain.,,, to no avail.....
Around 9 pm she decided to have an epidural, figuring she could only deal with severe pain in one location at a time.

Contractions ran the entire time......Around 4 this morning things got serious and Anne was at 8 cm. and then 10 and then the pushing began....

We would like to publicly thank the great nurses that worked with us through the entire experience, they simply put are FANTASTIC!!!! Thank you Ladies..

pictures in a few minutes

5 comments:

  1. WELCOME GWENDOLYN RAY!!!

    Congrats to you both Anne and Eric...so glad everything is okay!!!! Big Hugs to all 3 of you!!!

    ~~J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Millers! Come on, we're waiting with bated breath for pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!

    You had me a little worried! I will say though, things are looking up. As yucky as you've been feeling, it will only get better from here! Let us know if you need anything. Even a rest for your tired posterior region on the way home.
    Lots of love!!
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation Miller Family on your new addition! I am so glad everything went ok! You had me worried! Take care. Don't worry about the office. It will be here when you get back. Give Miss Mini or I should say Miss Gwen hugs and smoochies from Honorary Auntie Pohney. I can't wait to hold her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne Lark, I was serious when I said I didn't wish 25 hours of labor on you but it seems we were doomed to suffer the same fate! Isn't it all worth it in the end though? Your baby is beautiful and though I haven't seen any pics yet, I'm confident that Momma is glowing, too. Welcome to Mommyhood--hang on for the ride! :o)

    ReplyDelete