Thursday, February 5, 2009

Red Vs Green

This past weekend, the House of Miller went on the road to Glasgow for Eric to teach a training. Glasgow is North of Ft. Peck Lake and, if we could simply fly or if the lake was frozen solid, would only take a few minutes to reach from our side. Alas, we needed to drive the several hours skirting the lakeside to reach the destination. Just outside town, this phenominal tractor lineup has always amazed us. The shear restoration factor stands alone, but also the question of which color they must like best. No "For Sale" signs are posted and occasionally we see people working in the shop next to them. Makes us wonder what all they have in the building! Do any of you MT readers know more details?





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I'm not even sure what's going on in OUR shop, most of the time. I'll bet you could ask Chuck Pluhar and get more information than you've ever needed.

    Everytime I see a John Deere (and living here, that's nearly everyday) I think of my brother protesting, "But why don't they have a BARRY Deere?" (John O'Connor, our cousin, had the corner on the Deeres, and that was a very sore point with Barry.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious, Mary! I too, have no idea about the tractors, but sure wish I was new to commenting on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barry Deere's! That is too funny! I don't remember John ever telling us about that at the Sheriff's Office!
    I am like Marisa, wish I was new to commenting on your blog.
    Also wishing I had Wednesday mornings off to attend CUPS or MUGS, so I could try out Traci's delectable treats. Maybe you will have to make a "Pit Stop" to fill my MUG on Wednesdays!
    Give Miss Gwen hugs from her Granny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary,
    I wanted to leave a comment on your blog, but it would not let me! So I am posting to Anne's! I think it is a beautiful new blog. Unfortunately, I cannot help you with the technical aspect. Hopefully you get it fixed, as I love to read your blog. (I just never take the time to write a comment as I am not nearly as clever with words as you are!)

    ReplyDelete