Monday, October 12, 2009

Antelope Season - Day 2

Same song, second verse....with the exception that we were able to size up a bit this time. Main difference with this morning's routine was that aforementioned tractor seat at the bench (yes, they were there AGAIN) had a lot more frost. Hence once sitting was accomplished, Anne was thereby committed or risked ripping the entire back half out of her preggie pants until things melted a little. One shot at slightly over 270 yds - again with the 223 AI with a dedicated husband retrival system.



*


*



*


*

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. I hope you don't intend on shooting an animal a day until hunting season is over...they have laws about that, you know. If you show up with another goat tomorrow, here, we may have to do a hunting intervention....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one more tag (and that's just for antelope)......... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if I can get Mary to fetch a kill for me. This has possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only if you are 8 months pregnant, big guy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'd like to see that...the pregnant part anyway, not Mary fetching. Also, Farmer, my hunting world says that you dress the animal shortly after shooting (or have your husband do it in this case)...so in my world the antelope from yesterday is cut into roasts today, not being used as a stunt double on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, of course, a newcomer to this blog, but the author does not agree

    ReplyDelete